The 2019 R1 release represents a minor release of the Naveego Complete Data Accuracy Platform. The following enhancements and bug fixes are included in this release:
Master Data Management Module
- Golden Record History Browser – Continued enhancements to the data contracts to support better integration with the rest of the Naveego platform.
- Matching and Merging – Continued enhancements to the performance and efficiency of the matching and merging logic.
- Composite Record Deletion – Provide users with the ability to delete composite records from the system.
- Sage 100 Plugin - Enables connections to the Sage 100 ERP system for both data quality and master data management.
- Zoho Plugin - Enables connections to the Zoho CRM system for both data quality and master data management.
- ODBC Plugin - Enables connections to any data source that supports ODBC for both data quality and master data management.
- OAuth Support for Plugins - Allows users to authenticate via OAuth when connecting to data sources that provide OAuth authentication.
- Real Time Data Processing - Enable real-time processing of data changes coming from MS SQL Server and CSV file sources.
- Primary Keys - Require the user to specify a primary key when configuring schemas from data sources. This will be used to help the system track the identity of composite “golden” records in the system.
- Autofill Data Types – Automatically set the data types of properties on shapes that have been created from a pre-existing schema.
- Tenant Automation – Automate the steps that are required in order to provision new tenants within the Naveego platform.
- Sandbox Provisioning – Automate the steps that are required in order to provision new sandboxes for development/demo purposes.
Manage EKS Zombie Nodes – Enhancements to the system enabling it to recover from memory utilization issues in a graceful and transparent way.
- Automatic Logout – Automatically log users out of the platform when their workstation is put into sleep or hibernate mode.